Generalized Anxiety Disorder

When you worry about an issue or multiple issues for six months or more, you have generalized anxiety disorder. Once you’re in a position of generalized anxiety disorder, your prone to a panic attack and anxiety attacks. One by one these articles will discuss, individual issues that lead to social anxiety disorder. Starting a new job. You are starting a new job, your incredibly nervous, what if I mess up, what if I don’t understand the work? What if I don’t get along with my boss?
"how to control anxiety"/
Or even worse what if I don’t get along with my coworkers? What if they hate me? What if I get fired the first day? People that worry too much, bring too much stress on the body, and once you start to worry about one thing, there’s nothing stopping you from worrying about others. Little by little these things pile on top of each other. You reach a point when you’re just generally nervous about pretty much everything. At this point, you’re heading towards depression, because your anxiety disorder has got completely and utterly out of hand. You must not worry, you must have faith in yourself, and your ability to do better in life. By having this faith there is nothing you cant do. Just say to yourself, when I go to work today, I’m gonna make sure I do my best, I am going to impress everybody in the building, I will make sure to leave out knowing that I gave it my best shot. When I go to work today, I go completely confident, I go knowing im the best man for the job, I go knowing that I deserve this. When you think positively, anxiety has no place in your life. Anxiety is something I like to call the what if factor. What if I fail, what if things don’t go right, what if someone gets in my way? If you live in the what if universe, then you basically lost the fight against life. Because whatever you think about you bring about, if you think about failure than you bring about failure. So why not think about success, why not think about winning, why not think about going to the top. This seems so far away from our minds, all we do is worry worry worry. Worrying leads to stress and stress leads to depression but depression’s best friends is anxiety. How to deal with anxiety, relax and enjoy life, it doesn’t last forever and if you spend it worrying about things going wrong, then most likely things will go wrong. If you would like to learn more about this please Click Here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...